Ute Kickers #1 -- Boys and Girls Ages 5-12
Camp Dates and Times:
Dates: June 10th - 14th (Monday-Friday)
Time: 9 am - 12 pm
Topics that will be focused on..
Goalkeeper Training Provided For Those Interested
Goalkeeper training will be held during this camp, just bring your gloves and boots and be ready to train!
Why Choose Utah Soccer Camps?
- Learn soccer from coaches and players that love the sport and have coached and played at the highest levels
- Learn the beautiful game: skills, speed of play, teamwork, confidence, conditioning, speed of play and more!
- Learn from educators that believe in the development of each player in a fun environment
- Evaluations at each camp
- Each camp includes off-the-field sessions emphasizing teamwork, leadership and the mental side of soccer
- World-class facilities
-- Ute Field, McCarthy Track Field
-- Official, cafeteria, meeting places for the 2002 Winter Olympics
- Make lifetime friendships!
- T-shirts, Scarves, Season Tickets and more prizes!
Head Coach: Rich Manning
Assistant Coach: Scott Halasz
Assistant Coach: Allie Wisner
Camp Director: Mckel Gurney
Group Coaches: Current University of Utah Soccer Players