What to Bring
COVID-19 Parent Agreement
1. I will check my child for symptoms of illness every day before he/she attends
camp at UMES daily. Signs and Symptoms of COVID-19 include: New onset
cough or shortness of breath, difficulty breathing, new loss of taste or smell OR
at least 2 of the following:
• Fever of 100.4 or higher
• Muscle aches
• Sore throat
• Nausea or vomiting
• Runny nose
1. I will notify the camp as soon as I am made aware that my child has tested
positive for COVID-19 or has been exposed to a person who is confirmed to
have COVID-19 or is awaiting test results.
1. I will not send my child to camp if any of these apply.
1. I will not send my child to camp if he/she is exhibiting any signs/symptoms of
COVID-19, have been in close contact with someone positive with or
with symptoms of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
1. If my child becomes ill during the school day, I will have a plan to ensure
he/she is picked up WITHIN ONE HOUR.
If your child is sick, please keep them home
In the event of injury or illness while at camp, your son or daughter may be taken to Tideal Health Medical Center located in Salisbury, MD. Insurance information provided on the medical form MUST be accurate. All campers must have their own medical insurance. University of Maryland Eastern Shore may provide excess coverage after your insurance policy has been utilized. Campers will not be allowed to play unless the information is submitted and the waiver is signed by the parent or guardian of the camper.
All University of Maryland Eastern Shore sports camps are committed to following and abiding by all NCAA rules, policies and regulations. All University of Maryland Eastern Shore Sports Camps or clinics are open to any and all entrants (limited only by number, age, grade level and/or gender).